Harvard Business School Interview Guide
Many MBA applicants find admissions interviews stressful and intimidating, but mastering this important element of the application process is definitely possible—the key is informed preparation. On your way to this high level of preparation, we at mbaMission offer our free Interview Guides to spur you along!
The Harvard Business School (HBS) Interview Guide provides applicants with insight on the role of the interview in the selection process, what to expect when interviewing with HBS, and how to approach the school’s Post-Interview Reflection.
In creating the HBS interview guide, we have drawn on our extensive communications with HBS MBA students and alumni, as well as admissions officers in addition to our vast library of interview reports submitted by mbaMission clients who have interviewed with HBS. Our Harvard Business School Interview Guide provides:
- Insight into what HBS’s Admissions Office is evaluating and hoping to gain from the interview
- An explanation of HBS’s approach to interviewing (self-scheduled or invite-only, blind versus comprehensive, etc.)
- Past applicants’ firsthand accounts of their Harvard Business School interview experiences and multiple sample HBS interview questions
- Tips on preparing for and responding to questions that most typically vex applicants
- Help in formulating compelling questions of your own