Michigan Ross Interview Guide
Many MBA candidates find admissions interviews stressful and intimidating, but mastering this important element of the application process is definitely possible—the key is informed preparation. And, on your way to this high level of preparation, we offer our free Interview Primers to spur you along!
In creating our primers, we have drawn on countless communications with MBA students, alumni, admissions officers and applicants, in addition to our vast library of interview reports submitted by current and past clients. Each Interview Primer provides:
- Insight into what the school is evaluating and hoping to gain from the interview
- An explanation of the school’s approach to interviewing (self-scheduled or invite only, blind versus comprehensive, etc.)
- Past applicants’ firsthand accounts of their interview experiences and multiple sample interview question sequences
- Tips on preparing for and responding to questions which most typically vex applicants
- Help in formulating compelling questions of your own